Re: windows.texi doc fix

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: windows.texi doc fix
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 21:46:43 -0400

    Following is a small patch to the Elisp manual that fixes the missing
    documentation of the `preserve-before' optional argument of the
    functions `enlarge-window' and `shrink-window'.  I just added the
    description I found in doc strings.

It is good to notice that this needed to be fixed, but the style that
we use in doc strings is too terse and not correct enough for the
manual.  The former uses incomplete sentences, such as this:

    + Optional third arg @var{preserve-before}, if address@hidden, means

Could you please try rewriting this text using the style that we use
for such cases elsewhere in the manual?  Please just try your best--I
can polish it up after you install it.