Re: windows-1251 language environment

From: Dave Love
Subject: Re: windows-1251 language environment
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 13:46:43 +0100

I wrote:

> I did something about customizing the language alist some time ago.

I realize I actually installed something in the Emacs 22 branch,
though it isn't what I meant above.  See `language-info-custom-alist'.
It's not terribly satisfactory, particularly because it's not
undoable.

The fact that I'd forgotten about it shows how long that stuff has
been hanging around filing to see the light of day.