Re: extensions for emacsclient (CVS version)

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: extensions for emacsclient (CVS version)
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 09:56:57 -0400

    I'd be happy to do it whenever I get the chance, but I must admit that I've
    never managed to figure out how it really works (partly because it seems
    that it has changed since I signed my papers).  What questionaire should
    I send? where can I find it? do I need to edit it in some way before
    sending it? where could I find the answers to those questions?

The file maintain.texi is supposed to answer all these questions.
It should be available in www.gnu.org/prep.
Does it make things clear?