Re: This is a test

From: Lute Kamstra
Subject: Re: This is a test
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 17:01:18 +0200

> This message is a test.

I assume this means you're experiencing problems with emacs-devel as
well.  I sent the mail below to address@hidden, but it
bounced.  Today, I've received a few messages from emacs-devel again.
There seems to be a gap of a couple of days, though. (The web archives
indicate this and two mails I sent to emacs-devel during the last week
did not show up yet.)

  Lute.

,----

`----