Re: public arch archive of emacs available

From: Robert Anderson
Subject: Re: public arch archive of emacs available
Date: 02 Sep 2003 08:18:48 -0700

On Mon, 2003-09-01 at 09:42, Miles Bader wrote:
> I've set up a mirror of my arch archive for emacs, which is anonymously
> accessible via http:
>
>    Archive:   address@hidden
>
>    Location:  http://arch.linuxguru.net/~miles/address@hidden

Initial configure:

config.status: creating lispref/Makefile
config.status: creating lispintro/Makefile
config.status: creating leim/Makefile
config.status: creating src/config.h
config.status: executing default commands
creating src/epaths.h
creating lib-src/Makefile
junk.c:343:3: invalid preprocessing directive #arch
creating src/Makefile
junk.c:1252:3: invalid preprocessing directive #arch
creating src/.gdbinit

I'm running for the airport in a few minutes or I would take a look at
fixing this, as I think it's very cool that emacs is now available
through arch.  Thanks for taking on the sync work.

Bob