Re: Error in w32term.c and macterm.c

From: David PONCE
Subject: Re: Error in w32term.c and macterm.c
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 13:39:07 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi All,

> The mac and windows ports need to be updated also for the change I
> just made that lets you customize how the cursor blinks off.

In case it would help, I merged the changes below in w32term.c,
w32fns.c and w32term.h.  You will find a patch attached.

2002-08-27  Richard M. Stallman  <address@hidden>

        * xfns.c (x_set_cursor_type): Set FRAME_BLINK_OFF_CURSOR and
        FRAME_BLINK_OFF_CURSOR_WIDTH using defaults and Vblink_cursor_alist.
        (Vblink_cursor_alist): New variable.
        (syms_of_xfns): Initialize and defvar it.
        (x_specified_cursor_type): Recognize Qbox for filled box.
        Exceptions are hollow boxes.
        (Qbox, Qhollow): New variables.
        (syms_of_xfns): Initialize and staticpro them.

        * xterm.h (FRAME_BLINK_OFF_CURSOR, FRAME_BLINK_OFF_CURSOR_WIDTH):
        New macros.
        (struct x_output): New fields blink_off_cursor, blink_off_cursor_width.

        * xterm.c (x_display_and_set_cursor): Use FRAME_BLINK_OFF_CURSOR
        and FRAME_BLINK_OFF_CURSOR_WIDTH for blinking cursor off.

2002-07-27  Richard M. Stallman  <address@hidden>

        * xterm.h (FRAME_CURSOR_WIDTH): New macro.

        * xterm.c (x_display_and_set_cursor): Check FRAME_CURSOR_WIDTH
        for bar cursor.

2002-07-24  Gerd Moellmann  <address@hidden>

        * xterm.c (expose_overlaps): New function.
        (expose_window): Use it to fix the display of overlapping rows.

I currently use the patched programs on my NT4 box without any problems :-)

Sincerely,
David