black on black problem found (emacs-21.2)

From: Joe Buehler
Subject: black on black problem found (emacs-21.2)
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 10:46:25 -0400

I just submitted a patch to the bug-gnu-emacs address for
the black on black color scheme I posted about earlier.
The problem occurs when CANNOT_DUMP is defined.  The
fg and bg colors are not initialized for tty mode in
that case.

There was another problem with DOC file installation
that I also fixed and included in the patch.  It was also
specific to CANNOT_DUMP being enabled, I think.

Joe Buehler