Re: Redisplay bug

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: Redisplay bug
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 00:49:28 +0200

Andreas Schwab <address@hidden> writes:

> Does anyone else see this redisplay bug?  I do M-x info, visit the Emacs
> manual, scroll down 2 pages.  When I now scroll back 2 pages the display
> is completely messed up.

Yup.  Reported it a few days ago, but it wasn't possible to reproduce
it.  What is the common denominator here?  I'm using Debian sid and
rebuilt Emacs freshly with make distclean + ./configure + make
bootstrap.

This thread mentioned font-lock too and I'm seeing weird font-lock
behaviour in C-mode too.  Unless it is fixed by fixing the above
problem (which I suspect), I can do a proper bug report.