Re: Can't fetch the page

From: Christian Egli
Subject: Re: Can't fetch the page
Date: 05 Aug 2002 20:17:47 +0200

> I tried to fetch http://www.umverkehr.ch/egli/mgp.el
> with wget but it does not work.  Would you please email me the file?

Sorry to be so slow in responding. I've been very busy lately and will
continue to be so for another three weeks. After that however I want
to add some more features to mpg.el (see ;;; Todo: in mgp.el).

Attached are the current version of mpg.el and the ChangeLog file.

Christian Egli
wyona: research & development
http://www.wyona.com