Re: address@hidden: Drew Adams's elisp libraries]

From: Kim F. Storm
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Drew Adams's elisp libraries]
Date: 22 Dec 2001 00:12:38 +0100

> I am leery of putting things in the Emacs CVS that we don't have legal
> papers for and that we don't necessarily want to put in Emacs.

I fully agree that we should have papers before even considering
putting things into emacs CVS.

But once the papers are in place, I think having the code under
CVS is the best (only) choice if we want to be able to keep track of
what has been included, what has been rejected, and what hasn't been
evaluated yet.