Re: New mh-e toolbar icons

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: New mh-e toolbar icons
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 21:30:04 -0700 (MST)

      Where would folks prefer I check them in, in mail (default), or
      perhaps in toolbar since we do take advantage of many icons in there?

I think it is cleaner to keep all the icons in the toolbar directory.
That will facilitate reuse of these icons for other purposes.

The icons that are only suitable for mail, because the actual images
somehow refer to mail, should have `mail' in the file names.  But any
images that might be useful for other things should *not* have `mail'
in their file names.

Please don't use `_' in file names.  In GNU we recommend `-', never
`_'.