[emacs-bidi] Query regarding emacs compilation errors.

From: Manjiri Gapchup
Subject: [emacs-bidi] Query regarding emacs compilation errors.
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 16:22:10 +0530

Hi,

I am Manjiri from Trinity Convergence Pvt. Ltd. For one of our projects we want to get BIDI Support for Arabic language.

We have extracted emacs-bidi-0.9.1.tar.gz  and executed on linux

1) ./configure
2) make

While compilation process we are getting following errors

keyboard.c: In function âkbd_buffer_store_eventâ:
keyboard.c:3371: error: invalid storage class for function âinterrupt_signalâ
keyboard.c: At top level:
keyboard.c:9925: warning: conflicting types for âinterrupt_signalâ
keyboard.c:3415: warning: previous implicit declaration of âinterrupt_signalâ was here
make[1]: *** [keyboard.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/mgapchup/emacs-bidi/src'
make: *** [src] Error 2
Will you please guide us so that we can run this code?

Thanks and Regards
Manjiri