eev

Re: Eev and TikZ, or: how to learn TikZ using a REPL

From: Quiliro Ordóñez
Subject: Re: Eev and TikZ, or: how to learn TikZ using a REPL
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2022 12:13:04 +0000

El 2022-11-08 20:22, Eduardo Ochs escribió:
> Hi list,
>
> ...any TeX/LaTeX users here?
>
> I recorded this a few days ago,
>
>   ;; (find-1stclassvideo-links "2022tikz")

Thank you very much for this video.  The first time I played the video,
I stopped it because I was not interested in ploting graphs.  But when I
continued reading your email, I noticed that it could help me understand
eev better.  So I played it again!

I noticed a typo on the subtitles: REPO for REPL.