eev

Re: play audio

From: Eduardo Ochs
Subject: Re: play audio
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 01:21:07 -0300

Hi Erich,

Sorry, super busy week here... but I have just updated eev. These
links work now:

  http://angg.twu.net/eev-current/eev-pdflike.el.html#find-mupdfpage
  http://angg.twu.net/eev-current/eev-audiovideo.el.html#find-mpv-audio
  http://angg.twu.net/eev-current/eev-tla.el.html#find-pdf-txt

The first points to your code, the second to your fix, and the third
to my new code based on your suggestion.

The new version of eev should be in ELPA in some hours, and after
updating your eev on your machine these links should work:

  (find-eev "eev-pdflike.el"    "find-mupdfpage")
  (find-eev "eev-audiovideo.el" "find-mpv-audio")
  (find-eev "eev-tla.el"        "find-pdf-txt")

Cheers & thanks & more soon &c,
  Eduardo =)