edu-eu

[edu-eu] Inluding news from Spanish CeDeC

From: Miguel Ángel Pereira Baz
Subject: [edu-eu] Inluding news from Spanish CeDeC
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 12:51:58 +0100

Hello to all the members of this mailing list.

We would like to include our news into the list of news published by the FSFE. However, we don't know how exactly this has to be done.

So, we are asking you to explain us how to send our news monthly.

We want to apologize but is or first time trying to be includede in this group.

Thank you so much and greetings from Spain.
--
"La única causa perdida es la que se abandona"

MIGUEL ÁNGEL PEREIRA BAZ
Jefe de Servicio
CeDeC. (Centro Nacional de Desarrollo
Curricular en Sistemas no Propietarios).

C/ Lope de Vega 21.
06800, Mérida
Tlf: 924301863
address@hidden