edu-eu

[edu-eu] The Abalar project in Galicia

From: Guido Arnold
Subject: [edu-eu] The Abalar project in Galicia
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 23:35:37 +0100

Hello and happy new year everybody!

I have again something positive to report. As often, I am rather late
with it as this "news" entry is from November 2011.

The Abalar project in Galicia

This is a continuation of the project "Dynamics webs" promoted for the
education department of Galicia. This project involved the settlement
of the pack of free software tools (drupal, moodle and copperminte) in
all the schools. Last year (2011) they've increased this work with the
design of a protocol for the settlement of new free educational tools
in all the scholls.

Here is a link to further info (in Spanish):
http://cedec.ite.educacion.es/index.php?option=com_lyftenbloggie&view=entry&year=2011&month=11&day=05&id=47%3Aproxecto-abalar-y-el-software-libre&Itemid=69&lang=es

Greetings,

Guido

--
Guido Arnold                       Free Software Foundation Europe
http://blogs.fsfe.org/guido      []         Edu team & German team