edu-eu

Re: [edu-eu] Free Software in education - news collection

From: Guido Arnold
Subject: Re: [edu-eu] Free Software in education - news collection
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 19:56:53 +0200

Hello again,

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 12:02:19AM +0100, Guido Arnold wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I've been collecting news about Free Software in education and started
> to post them regularly [1]. I just realized that I haven't informed
> this list about it yet.

Two months passed and it was time for another posting:
http://blogs.fsfe.org/guido/2011/04/free-software-in-education-marchapril-2011/

Jure Repinc was so kind to publish it at fsdaily, so if you feel like it... ;)
http://www.fsdaily.com/Community/Free_Software_in_Education_March_April_2011

Greetings,

Guido

--
Guido Arnold                       Free Software Foundation Europe
http://blogs.fsfe.org/guido      []         Edu team & German team