edu-eu

[edu-eu] LinuxUser Interview: published

From: Thomas Jensch
Subject: [edu-eu] LinuxUser Interview: published
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 16:34:00 +0200

Hello,

FYI the published interview with FSFE / Karsten Gerloff, which we discussed in
june.
As I wrote earlier, this is a german speaking magazine.

Several editions exist. A CC:by-nc-nd community-pdf-edition, which includes
the interviews but not the whole edu-feature:
deeplink: http://www.linux-user.de/Downloads/LUCE/2009/lu-ce_2009-09.pdf
website: http://www.linux-user.de/Community-Edition

The printed (CD, DVD, ..) editions are available by mail order or at a
newspaper store i suppose.

Let me use this opportunity to thank you for your comments and input on the
questions.

mfg
Thomas Jensch, Intern - Zurich office

--
http://fsfe.org | http://fellowship.fsfe.org
Your donation powers our work!   (http://fsfe.org/donate)

Free Software Foundation Europe e.V. is a German Verein registered
at the Registergericht Hamburg (VR 17030). Its president is
Karsten Gerloff.