edu-eu

brief mention Re: Education strategy

From: Karl
Subject: brief mention Re: Education strategy
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 18:36:14 -0400 (EDT)

I do not want to take any momentum away from Nick's email below.

But I do not not think that I have mentioned to this list (at least not in
a long time) that we have an international GNU/Linux in Education Case
Studies Repository project.

Please feel free to contact the schools listed in our repository at
http://casestudy.seul.org/ for your efforts advocating free software in
education.

If you are with (or know of) an educational institution that is not yet
listed in the repository, please click on "Enter a new case study".

Raphael Cavelli (mea culpa: spelling?) was kind enough to email with me
about some of the work that has been done in the past, separately, in
Europe; and to update everybody, I'd like all to know that we are trying
to offer the European listings that Raphael offered us as well (it may be
a few more months still).

My most humble and greatest intent is to provide a suitable webpage, and
materials to aid anyone performing advocacy or academic research, for
adding listings and viewing listings of the GNU/Linux in Education Case
Studies Repository.

Thanks for your comments, and help,
and best of luck to Nick and his team of DemoGNU/Linux volunteers!

 -Karl