dvipng

Re: [Dvipng] dvipng always uses pk fonts (because of CRLF problem)

From: Jan-Åke Larsson
Subject: Re: [Dvipng] dvipng always uses pk fonts (because of CRLF problem)
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 09:32:31 +0200

Lev Bishop skrev 08/18/2010 06:50 AM:
> It seems to be a CRLF vs LF issue, because if I convert the ps2pk.map
> file to use LF line endings then the type 1 fonts are used:

Thanks for the report. This explains several reports I have got. My
problem is that I do not have a system to test on myself, so I have not
been able to hunt down these bugs. We have made a number of changes to
dvipng to lift it into miktex (like mmap and fork changes) but I did not
expect this to pop up.

Anyhow, I'll fix this ASAP and make a new release.

/JÅ