dvipng

Re: [Dvipng] -T ignored

From: Jan-Åke Larsson
Subject: Re: [Dvipng] -T ignored
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 15:20:14 +0200

Hm, OK. Strange. I still cannot reproduce it (although that binary won't
work here, I've only got 32 bit linux available). As far as I can see,
nothing in the code would be able to trigger this. (Being unable to read
the height would return a 400x1 image.)

Could you try the following and report the output

     dvipng -D 100 test.dvi -

At the prompt, write

     -T 4in,6in <RET>
     -pp 1 <RET>
     <CTRL>-D

That should report the image size that gets read. Let's see if that is
correct.

/JÅ