dvipng

[Dvipng] question about change since dvipng-1.09

From: Darren Dale
Subject: [Dvipng] question about change since dvipng-1.09
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 14:21:51 -0400

Hello,

I am a developer on the matplotlib plotting library for python. I recently
updated from dvipng-1.09 to 1.10, and noticed a difference in the way our
latex expressions get rendered into our figures. There are two examples
attached, where I have loaded a png file into an array and then plotted the
array as an image, one with dvipng 1.09 and one with dvipng-1.11. Could
anyone help me understand what has changed since 1.09?

Thank you,
Darren