dvipng

[Dvipng] Re: TeXlive, dvipng and Freetype

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Dvipng] Re: TeXlive, dvipng and Freetype
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 11:18:39 -0500

    May 15 is quite possible.

Great.  If sooner is possible, so much the better, of course :).

    One question: do you ship dvipng linked to Freetype?

As far as I can see we do configure dvipng to use the freetype2 that is
in the TL tree.

We've made lots of configure changes for TL; at some point we'll clean
those up so they'll be reasonable for you to include in the original
source, but it's not the right time for that just now.

Vladimir already put together the patch renaming the mmap struct member
to dp_mmap, so it's attached.  (dp is just dvipng for short.)

Thanks,
Karl