dvipng

Re: [Dvipng] disappearing branches with qtree

From: Jan-Åke Larsson
Subject: Re: [Dvipng] disappearing branches with qtree
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 23:11:40 +0200

Somehow, this went off-list

-------- Ursprungligt meddelande --------
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 16:35:29 +0200
From: Jan-Åke Larsson <address@hidden>
To: Jürgen Spitzmüller <address@hidden>

Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
Is this a dvipng issue? Is there something we can do on the LyX side?

From what I can see, the branches are drawn using raw postscript code.
This is different from the usual EPS-inclusion specials that dvipng
handles gracefully. Possibly, I could add code to a) draw the lines
using libgd primitives or b) send these specials to gs, but to do that
in a generic way is difficult. Not sure what to do here.

/JÅ