dvipng

[Dvipng] CJK-latex and dvipng

From: Jan-Åke Larsson
Subject: [Dvipng] CJK-latex and dvipng
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 22:31:39 +0200

I have just put a subfont-aware version of dvipng into CVS (on
savannah). Feel free to try it out, I have only done minimal testing of
it as yet. Problem is, I can't produce/read CJK stuff. So I'm somewhat
blind to if this actually works as intended. I've only tried a test file
David sent me a while ago.

Unicode input encoding this far only, although I'll try to add a command
line option for the others, a la ttf2tfm (but probably not -E and -P).

(On an old kpathsea, things might not work, but hey...)

/JÅ