dvipng

Re: [Dvipng] dvipng and MikTeX

From: Rajneesh Hegde
Subject: Re: [Dvipng] dvipng and MikTeX
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 11:08:05 -0700 (PDT)

> As far as I understand, MIKTeX has its own kpathsea
> library,
> libkps and is compiled natively, not via cygwin.

Does that mean I can use it to make dvipng myself? If
not, then I suppose dvipng is not an option with the
MiKTeX/preview-latex combination? Or can one use
dvipng 1.1 with suitable options? Version 1.1 doesn't
seem to have the -noghostscript option, so what
command-line switches should I use?

> I'll contact Christian Schenk and ask him to update.
> As soon as
> I've released dvipng 1.6.

Thanks for your help,

Rajneesh.