Re: [Duplicity-talk] OVHCloud's S3

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] OVHCloud's S3
Date: Thu, 11 May 2023 10:19:14 -0500

Hi,

The last time this happened was on Amazon S3 and the problem was that the boto3 and botocore clients were very old.  I see you are only a few versions off the latest, so I will suggest we first do an upgrade.
  1. First purge python3-botocore and python3-boto3 using yum (I think), then,
  2. $ sudo python3.11 -m pip install --U boto3 botocore
  3. try again and report back with a full traceback if not fixed.
...Ken