Re: [Duplicity-talk] PyDrive backend cannot authenticate because it uses

From: Massimiliano Leoni
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] PyDrive backend cannot authenticate because it uses out-of-bound
Date: Wed, 03 May 2023 11:51:30 +0200

Hello Edgar and thanks for the quick reply!

I'm already using the latest version, 1.2.2, via its snap package.
I checked the new documentation you pointed me to but the PyDrive section is
identical to the other one.

Anyway, I fiddled around a little bit in the Google console and set the project
to "testing" [instead of "production"] so that it probably doesn't have to be
perfectly secure and now it seems to work.

Thanks for the help!
Massimiliano