[Duplicity-talk] history revision

From: Ralph Ronnquist
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] history revision
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2023 06:40:25 +1100

I'm looking for a tool or built-in feature with duplicity whereby I
can once a month replace the last month of "daily" increments with a
"monthly" increment. Or perhaps, to be able to pinpoint which of the
prior increments to use (some way back into the "daily" increments
history) when making a new increment.

Obviously I can do my own scripting, but maybe there is something
already available? (I'm using duplicity 0.8.17)

Ralph.