[Duplicity-talk] duplicity and crontab

From: Giuliano Franchetti
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] duplicity and crontab
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2020 12:45:54 +0100

Hello to all,

I have made a shell script to perform a backup with duplicity, the script works well if I run it from xterm.
However, when I try to run the script with cron for automatising the backup something does not work
with duplicity. I looked in the web but it is not clear what is the way out.

Has anyone succeeded to do this?

Thanks

Giuliano

_

Giuliano Franchetti

Storage Rings/ Accelerator Operations

Office:         C26 1.019
phone:       +49 6159 71 1535
fax:             +49 6159 71 3099
e-mail:        G.Franchetti@gsi.de
http://web-docs.gsi.de/~giuliano

GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung GmbH
Planckstraße 1, 64291 Darmstadt, Germany, www.gsi.de

Commercial Register / Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Darmstadt, HRB 1528
Managing Directors / Geschäftsführung:
Professor Dr. Paolo Giubellino, Dr. Ulrich Breuer, Jörg Blaurock
Chairman of the Supervisory Board / Vorsitzender des GSI-Aufsichtsrats:
State Secretary / Staatssekretär Dr. Georg Schütte

Commercial Register / Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Darmstadt, HRB 1528
Managing Directors / Geschäftsführung:
Professor Dr. Paolo Giubellino, Ursula Weyrich, Jörg Blaurock
Chairman of the Supervisory Board / Vorsitzender des GSI-Aufsichtsrats:
Ministerialdirigent Dr. Volkmar Dietz