Re: [Duplicity-talk] Directory changes when mid-backup?

From: edgar . soldin
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Directory changes when mid-backup?
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2020 14:33:37 +0100

Phil,

afair duplicity just iterates over the source folder, matches against
in/exclusions and backs up what it finds. given that, it would depend on if the
folder in which the file is located is processed already or not whether the
file will be backed up as deleted or as is.

hope that makes sense.. ede/duply.net