Re: [Duplicity-talk] Hanging just before completion

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Hanging just before completion
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 11:00:05 -0500

Hi Cody,

I'm having trouble reproducing this.

What kind of target schema do you use?  Is it the file:// schema or something else?  Please list the full command line.

I'd like a log file, please. This is going big and I only need a portion. Please run with -v9, redirect to a log file, then run:

$ head -n 200 < log > log.head
$ tail -n 200 < log > log.tail

Attach, don't copy/paste, log.head and log.tail to your reply.

...Thanks,
...Ken