Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity 0.8.13 Released

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity 0.8.13 Released
Date: Wed, 6 May 2020 16:50:49 -0500

Sorry, I did not save the marks.* files, however the commit message should allow you to find the parallel IDs via git and bzr log commands.

...Ken

On Wed, May 6, 2020 at 4:42 PM Mark Grandi <address@hidden> wrote:
Is it worth to post the bzr revid <-> git ID mappings somewhere (that bzr fast-export and git fast-import create) in another repo somewhere  in case there are any issues people find with the bzr to git conversion?

~Mark