Re: [Duplicity-talk] Installation using pip

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Installation using pip
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2020 09:58:13 -0600

Got it going.  Lots of changes to setuptools and the old setup.py was not supplying the information needed.

...Thanks,
...Ken

On Wed, Jan 29, 2020 at 7:08 PM Kenneth Loafman <address@hidden> wrote:
Working on it!  I just took over the duplicity pip distribution a couple of days ago.  The last update was in 2017 and a lot has changed since then.  The instructions for Python Packaging are confusing at best, and are in the process of being updated.  I don't need a freaking tutorial, what I need is a summary chart that is current.  What needs to be filled out and where, that's all.  Reading through pages and pages of tutorials does not cut it.

Sorry for the rant.  Just frustrated.

...Ken