Re: [Duplicity-talk] place to restore from and the place to save to must

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] place to restore from and the place to save to must be identical, otherwise doesn't work.
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2018 15:40:59 -0500

Hi,

"Cannot mount volume" does not come from duplicity.

How are you running the command?  Please provide the command line used.

What OS and what version?

...Ken

On Sun, Jul 22, 2018 at 3:23 AM Jean-Pierre Bovee via Duplicity-talk <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I tried to restore a backup from a NAS and found out that it doesn't work if the place to restore from and the place to save to are not exactly the same: message = something like "cannot mount the volume".

This applies as well to a local place.

Yet I could get out aligning the two places this doesn't look very logical to me.

Very good tool apart from this !

Thank you.

Jean-Pierre

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.