Re: [Duplicity-talk] resume interrupted backup + changed files - are the

From: Mark Diab
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] resume interrupted backup + changed files - are they saved properly?
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 14:22:49 +0200

Hi,

Yes that's correct. A full backup was interrupted, files changed, backup resumed. Then I ran an incremental backup instantly that apparently didn't pick up changes.
"duplicity restore"-ing the backup chain results in files from the first attempt (so neither the resumed full backup nor the incremental picked up changed files)

duplicity verify:
> Verify complete: 68 files compared, 0 differences found.

duplicity verify --compare-data
> Verify complete: 68 files compared, 68 differences found.

thanks,

Mark