Re: [Duplicity-talk] Errors during test phase with duplicity

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Errors during test phase with duplicity
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2017 05:58:50 -0500

The tests should detect the absence and skip over it, so please submit a bug report.

I would go ahead and install the options needed if you want to test, like so:

    # apt-get install -y \
            build-essential \
            bzr \
            intltool \
            lftp \
            librsync-dev \
            libffi-dev \
            libssl-dev \
            openssl \
            par2 \
            python-dev \
            rdiff \
            tzdata

I've attached a requirement.txt file for testing as well.  Use it like so:

    # pip install --requirement requirements.txt

Hope that helps.

...Ken

On Sun, Sep 3, 2017 at 4:14 PM, Scott Hannahs via Duplicity-talk <address@hidden> wrote:
Is there a flag to disable certain backend tests?  Or should they detect if that backend is not installed and skip over it?

-Scott