[Duplicity-talk] ncFTP issue

From: Yannick MOLINET
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] ncFTP issue
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 13:25:42 +0000

Hi all,

I’m new with duplicity and I try to backup my directory to one of my own ftp server (Pure-FTP).

During upload ncftp abort upload with a timeout error ; but my ftp server work as fine with other ftp client.

After googling this error, I found some thread about issue between ncftp et pure-ftpd.

I see that ncftpd do not have received any update from 2011.

Is it possible to used another ftp client instead of ncftp.

Thanks,

Yannick