Re: [Duplicity-talk] Restart from Last Full Backup

From: Alan Gutierrez
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Restart from Last Full Backup
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 03:19:46 -0500

A follow up to this. I wanted to simply add an occasional incremental update to
a large full backup that I never intended to rerun. I've been running Duplicity
from `cron` for a while now and I see that it went and decided to do a full
backup all on its own. Is this Duplicity's correct behavior, to run a full
backup every two weeks by default? I know the obvious solution is to specify
`incremental`, but I'm curious as to whether or not there is scheduling built
into Duplicity.

Also, I've restored on lost file from my daily backups so far. Thank you.

--
Alan Gutierrez ~ @bigeasy