Re: [Duplicity-talk] backup recovery failed

From: Karl O. Pinc
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] backup recovery failed
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 08:55:34 -0600

On 02/16/2013 05:08:57 AM, address@hidden wrote:
> you are missing crucial files for duplicity to work with the volumes.
> so regarding using duplicity you are out of luck.

What critical files are missing?  I have the failed hard drive
that has the home directory which was backed up by DeDup/duplicity
and it's remotely possible that I might be able to recover them.
(I'm assuming these files are kept in the --archive-dir and
so there would be a copy.  ?)

Thanks.

Karl <address@hidden>
                 -- Robert A. Heinlein