Re: [Duplicity-talk] Bugtracker on launchpad

From: Jan Niggemann
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Bugtracker on launchpad
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 12:21:59 +0100

Am 30.01.2012 11:32, schrieb address@hidden:
the backlog simply shows that duplicity lacks developers, that's a
fact and won't change just because the bugs are not tagged as new
anymore.
It's not the status of a bug that matters. As I see it, developers could focus on the important stuff more easily if the simpler bugs were correctly triaged and classified. That way, developers wouldn't need to do this task and could, well, develop.

triaging would make sense if you'd also intend to fix some or at
least try to reproduce them, do you?
Unfortunately, I don't have the skills to fix bugs in duplicity and neither do I have a machine to test with in order to reproduce them...

let's wait what ken has to say.
I wouldn't mind if you (as the group of developers) say that I can't be of much help :-) I just wanted to let you know that there's someone who could do some of the simpler tasks for you...

Regards
jan