[Duplicity-talk] Bugtracker on launchpad

From: Jan Niggemann
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Bugtracker on launchpad
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 09:32:11 +0100

Hi all,

last wednesday, I filed bug #921480 on launchpad. I somehow imagined, that it would be classified sooner than thatn, as my bug still has status 'new'. Out of curiosity, I went through the other bugs and noticed that there are 75 other bug all with status 'new', some of which are quite old. Take bug #644820 for example, that one is about a simple typo in the manpage. The bug is more than a year old (2010-09-22) and still in status 'new'. It could very easily be fixed and closed, so I'm kind of wondering why it's still 'new'.

At the moment, there are 75 bugs with status 'new', only 10 of those have the importance 'wishlist'. May I perhaps help triaging the bugs or something else related to the bugtracker?

Regards
jan