[Duplicity-talk] Big problem with lost key ...

From: Valics Lehel
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Big problem with lost key ...
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2011 09:11:20 +0200

Hi all,

I have using since 2 months Duplicity, all was fine, until today when my server crashed from where I have created the backups. I thought I have a backup of the keys, but Linux did not archived hidden folders and now I do not have the gpg keys, all I have the E0AC1B8E key and I know the passphrase.

I have full access to the backup server with SSH, I can see all backup files, but I cannot restore any files.

Anyone have a solution? Even if I need to pay, I will pay to restore the files or recreate the key with same ID or something.

Regards
Valics Lehel