Re: [Duplicity-talk] why is GPG passphrase requested twice?

From: enderst
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] why is GPG passphrase requested twice?
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 09:26:11 -0600

i just put 'PASSPHRASE=mypassphrase' before the duplicity command in my scripts

enderst

On Sat, Jul 19, 2008 at 7:42 AM, Benjamin Geer <address@hidden> wrote:
Why does duplicity ask for your GPG passphrase twice?  It's annoying
to have to type the passphrase twice, and I can't see any reason for
it.  Why not just let GPG complain if you enter the wrong passphrase?
(Moreover, why not let gpg-agent supply the passphrase?)

Ben