[Duplicity-talk] Verbosity: Can't make duplicity silent

From: Sir Oregano
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Verbosity: Can't make duplicity silent
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 13:24:54 -0400

Hi All-

First off, as a new user I should say THANK YOU to Ben, Kenneth and
all the contributors to duplicity, since y'all have put together a
really phenomenal piece of software. Bravo!

I'm running duplicity 0.4.2 on Gentoo Linux, and I had a quick
question about the verbosity switch. When I run a backup with '-v0' or
'--verbosity 0' I still get the [Backup Statistics] output. The man
page says that 0 should be "totally silent".

I was able to quiet the scp output by using `--ssh-command 'scp -q'`
but the statistics still show. Is there any way to disable this?

Thanks,
Dave in Rochester, NY

--
"I am sir Oregano, Duke of Chutney!"