Re: [Duplicity-talk] Concurrently running duplicities?

From: Charles Knowlton
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Concurrently running duplicities?
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 10:30:03 -0500

I wouldn't think it would be a problem. But with Duplicity it can do both for you at the same time. The first time you run Duplicity it will create a full backup then after then it will create incremental backups. If you are wanting to have those separate you could have one folder for full backups and another for incremental backups. The incremental backup folder will have at least one full backup in there. If you plan to run 2 different sessions of Duplicity I would make sure that they are ran at different times to avoid any issues. There are probably better ways about doing this than what I just described.

Regards,
Charles Knowlton