Re: [Duplicity-talk] Retry on exceptions / different patches/attempts

From: Neal Clark
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Retry on exceptions / different patches/attempts
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 17:41:16 -0700

Hi all.

Regarding the SCP patch--I don't know anything about python. I have the following three files on my system:

/usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/duplicity/backends.py
/usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/duplicity/backends.pyc
/usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/duplicity/backends.pyo

Just to be clear, do I have to apply this patch on the source and reinstall, or can I just apply it on 'backends.py'?

Thank you,
Neal Clark