Re: [Duplicity-talk] why pad with incompressible bytes?

From: mike
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] why pad with incompressible bytes?
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 23:12:41 -0800

I would like to see #1 as well if it was possible.

I thought this worked fine under Cygwin. I'm pretty sure I've already
done it. You just have to use /cygdrive/c/ and such for C:\ - I am
actually wishing for duplicity to run -natively- under windows (but
due to needing a POSIX filesystem that might be impossible...?)