[Duplicity-talk] Pretty pictures and new version of proposal

From: Ben Escoto
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Pretty pictures and new version of proposal
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 00:17:47 -0700

Hi all, thanks again for your input.  I have updated the page at:

http://www.nongnu.org/duplicity/new_format.html

and put in some more detail.  This version tries to be both more tape
friendly and more file system friendly.  As always, if anyone has any
comments (for instance, you think keeping two copies of file metadata
is excessive---see the page), I would be happy to hear them.

--
Ben Escoto