duplicity-announce

[Duplicity-announce] Duplicity 0.6.11 Released

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: [Duplicity-announce] Duplicity 0.6.11 Released
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 15:45:06 -0600

Hi,

Long time no duplicity from me...  Still working on getting a startup going.

This release comes with a lot of thanks to all of the other developers. I did very little other than merge, test, and release, and even the release is not complete.  My Fedora VM decided to take a long vacation and I just don't have time to fight my way through figuring out RPM builder all over again.  It's been two years or more since I set it up and I've slept a few nights since then.  Any RPM folks out there that would volunteer to produce the source and binary RPMs from the tarball?

Bugs fixed this release:
433970     Add an option to connect to S3 with regular HTTP (and not HTTPS)
578663     Use log codes for common backend errors
631275     missing ssh on rsyncd url - rsync: Failed to exec ssh: ...
635494     backed up to S3, wiped drive, reinstalled, unable to restore backup
637556     os.execve should get passed program as first argument
669225     sftp: "Couldn't delete file: Failure'" only logged on level 9
655468     0.6.10 does not work with S3
674506     RsyncBackend instance has no attribute 'subprocess_popen_persist'

Merges from duplicity developers:
lp:~blueyed/duplicity/bug-669225
lp:~duplicity-team/duplicity/po-updates
lp:~ed.so/duplicity/0.6.10-backend_fixes
lp:~ed.so/duplicity/RSYNC_RSH-fix
lp:~ed.so/duplicity/sign_symmetric2
lp:~ed.so/duplicity/survive_spaces
lp:~l2g/duplicity/use-py.test
lp:~mbp/duplicity/433970-non-ssl

You can download the latest and greatest from:
https://code.launchpad.net/duplicity/+download

...Thanks,
...Ken